CBSE Sample Papers for Class 1 to 12 - Free PDF
More Paper Category
Why Sample Papers? Importance of CBSE Sample Question Papers
Every student studies equally and puts his or her best efforts but only those students excel in exams who uses right strategy for preparation. Students who takes exams very seriously do put great efforts preparing for final exams. Though it is recommended to complete all the NCERT textbooks to excel in exams, but to get an upper edge , one should always have a close look at the CBSE sample papers, because it is only after attempting the sample papers one gets the confidence and necessary practice , thus enabling them to complete their paper correctly in due time on the final day.
Now a days it is a must, to go through CBSE sample question papers before appearing for the final exam. Several reasons showcased below indicate the importance of sample papers:-
1. Revision of the accumulated knowledge:-
As mentioned earlier every students go through the routine protocol of reading all the necessary NCERT and reference books, but correct application of such knowledge can only be mastered through enough practice. And what better way to practice then attempting Sample Papers prescribed by CBSE. All of the sample question papers are designed based on latest CBSE pattern and guidelines. Usually all sample papers comes with an ample amount of sets, which holds different questions from different chapters in the course. Thus solving such papers gives students gives all the students a broader practice experience and helps quickly in preparing for the exam day. It is recommended to have a grip over every pattern of question sets, so that one does not get stuck on the final day.
2. Eliminating Anxiety :-
All the students who appear for the first time, due to inexperience feel lot of fear and anxiety inspite of preparing to the fullest. In those cases, the sample papers act like a virtual environment giving students the feel of realtime exams. Solving such papers makes students aware of exam pattern and help them acclimatise to the and final exam environment and thus students feel relaxed and comfortable when appearing for the real final exam. Lot of times such cases arise in which students get stuck and face hardship in writing properly in exams, despite of sincere efforts. All this happens due to adrenaline rush, which causes the student to forget basic facts and formulae, which further terrifies the student. Such situations can only be avoided by having due practice by solving sample papers which are similar to final exam papers.
3. Helping in Focussed Practice:-
Since Ages it has been reiterated that Practice makes perfect, but nobody emphasis on what type of practice. In order to excel in any walk of life, it is imperative to follow Focussed Practice. Sample Papers designed especially by CBSE are prepared in such a way that they cover entire syllabus and concepts, thus enriching students with testing their skills on all level as far as any particular subject is concerned. Unlike wasting time in collecting different questions from different topics , it is always recommended to get some good set of sample papers and Practice.
4. Strengthens the Time Management Factor Among Students:-
It has been widely said and accepted that Exams are all about time management. The biggest factor of difference between students who do well in exams and those who do not perform up to the mark, is , Time. Usually all the papers come of 3 hour duration and if a student does not give time to each question as per required, then 9 out of 10 times, he or she is going to falter and make a mess. So prior to exam every student need practice to be able to complete the given paper on time. And for that kind of practice sample papers play a major role. While trying to solve the sample papers within the time frame of 3 hours, it allows students to analyse deficiencies if any, and resurrect before hand, so that at the time of final exams one can smoothly sail through the questions. With enough practice, it becomes easier to save those last few minutes after completing the paper, which can be wisely utilised in revising the paper, and this can be a game changer.
Few tips for best utilisation of CBSE sample question papers:-
- Always take a thorough look at the sample booklet.
- Make sure to start attempting sample papers just a month or two before final exams and make a habit of solving them on regular basis.
- Try to attempt the sample papers with full focus and concentration under similar ambiance as that of the exam day.
- Before attempting to start solving any paper, be sure that you have a 3-hour window available with you and keep a distance from all the distractions.
- Don’t loose patience and try to peek into the solutions directly. Recommended method is to solve as many questions as you can in the stipulated 3 hour window and then after that consult the solutions for those questions which you were unable to answer.
- Every question usually has different approaches of solving thus it becomes imperative to look through the solutions, even after successfully solving a question. This helps every student learn better and different approaches to the same problem.
- Emphasis highly on the marking schemes and plan a sequence in which you are going to attempt the question paper, and make changes according to your convenience.
Ribblu.com provides you the CBSE Sample Papers for all Class (1 to 12) for all subjects (Maths, Science, Social Science, English and Hindi, Physics, chemistry, economics, biology, computer Science, Business Studies, Accounts, etc etc..Download these sample papers for free, make them your best companion and trust yourself that you can solve all of them, and most of it, you can out perform others on the day of exam.
You may whatsapp papers on
+91-9644517914 or email email@example.com along with userid